Corrstown Golf Club offers the perfect setting for nurturing young golfers in a friendly, safe, and supportive environment. We cater for golfers from the age of 10 and have a range of stepping stone membership categories to ensure our Juniors get the support they need as they progress through their golfing career. Our designated Junior Committee run camps throughout the year offering coaching for all junior members from beginner to elite. Young players are taught the fundamentals of the swing, including proper grip, body alignment and posture. Advanced players work with our instructors to develop a consistent repeating motion and to learn mental strategies to apply on the course.
Please contact our Pro Shop for more information.
Phone 01-8640533 today!
Our goal is to ensure that each junior enjoys themselves, regardless of their age or ability.
Corrstown Junior Golfers can enjoy year-round coaching overseen by our resident Golf Professional Pat Gittens and the Junior Club Committee.
Each coaching sessions combines instruction, practice and skills testing whilst maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. The player’s progression through our stepped membership structure allows them to develop at their own pace.
We are looking forward to seeing your son or daughter at one of our upcoming Junior Camps, details of which can be found below:
|7th & 8th July 2020||TBC|
1. Anyone Can Play: Golfers come in all shapes and sizes.It’s never too early to start, and unlike most other sports, you can enjoy golf your entire life!
2. Minimal Risk: Unlike many other popular sports, the chances of injury, especially serious injury, are almost nonexistent; golf is a noncontact sport.
3. Safe and Positive Environment: The golf course is a safe place and facilitates mentoring relationships. You can find our “Safeguarding Juniors” policy below.
4. Lifelong Friendships: You never know who you will meet on a golf course, but it’s one of the easiest places in the world to make friends for life.
5. Prepare for Business: Golf is a sport that helps prepare kids and teens for careers in business and other professional arenas.
6. Time Spent Outdoors: Golf is the perfect excuse to spend an entire day enjoying nature and presents the opportunity to develop healthy, lifelong exercise habits!
7. Important Life Lessons: Golf is a sport that will teach your child integrity, discipline and respect, and these lessons will translate directly into everyday life.
8. Summer Holidays: Those long summer evenings are an ideal opportunity for your son or daughter to take advantage of the school break and learn some new skills over the summer months.
9. Spend Time with Family: Golf is a game that encourages family participation. Golf is an opportunity for quality bonding time, and it’s one that can last a lifetime.
10. It’s FUN: One of the best reasons to get your son or daughter involved with golf is that they’ll have an absolute ball. They’ll have the chance to learn new skills, both physical and mental, while making new friends in the process.
Get your kids involved in one of our camps to try it out.
Ask about one of our junior membership options which start at only 150 euro per year.
Phone our Pro Shop on 01-8640533.