Corrstown Golf Club offers the perfect setting for nurturing young golfers in a friendly, safe, and supportive environment. We cater for golfers from the age of 8 and have a range of stepping stone membership categories to ensure our Juniors get the support they need as they progress through their golfing career. Our designated Junior Committee run coaching and camps throughout the year for all junior members from beginner to elite. Young players are taught the fundamentals of the swing, including proper grip, body alignment and posture. Advanced players work with our instructors to develop a consistent repeating motion and to learn mental strategies to apply on the course.
email@example.com for more information.
Phone 01-8640533 today!
Our goal is to ensure that each junior enjoys themselves, regardless of their age or ability. It's about having fun and learning
Corrstown Junior Golfers can enjoy weekly coaching every Sunday at 2pm overseen by our resident Golf Professional Pat Gittens and the Junior Club Committee. We ask Cadet members' parents to stay and get involved too!
Each coaching session combines instruction, practice and skills testing whilst maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Aligning with the Golf Ireland handbook, each Junior gets to fill in their book and see how they are improving week on week. The player’s progression through our stepped membership structure allows them to develop at their own pace.
Holiday camps are run at Halloween, Easter & Summer and our Junior Members receive discounted rates and are welcome to bring along their friends to take part. Upcoming camps are listed below:
|3rd & 4th November 2022||11th - 14th April 2023||3rd - 7th July 2023|
1. Anyone Can Play: Golfers come in all shapes and sizes.It’s never too early to start, and unlike most other sports, you can enjoy golf your entire life!
2. Minimal Risk: Unlike many other popular sports, the chances of injury, especially serious injury, are almost nonexistent; golf is a noncontact sport.
3. Safe and Positive Environment: The golf course is a safe place and facilitates mentoring relationships. You can find our “Safeguarding Juniors” policy below.
4. Lifelong Friendships: You never know who you will meet on a golf course, but it’s one of the easiest places in the world to make friends for life.
5. Prepare for Business: Golf is a sport that helps prepare kids and teens for careers in business and other professional arenas.
6. Time Spent Outdoors: Golf is the perfect excuse to spend an entire day enjoying nature and presents the opportunity to develop healthy, lifelong exercise habits!
7. Important Life Lessons: Golf is a sport that will teach your child integrity, discipline and respect, and these lessons will translate directly into everyday life.
8. Summer Holidays: Those long summer evenings are an ideal opportunity for your son or daughter to take advantage of the school break and learn some new skills over the summer months.
9. Spend Time with Family: Golf is a game that encourages family participation. Golf is an opportunity for quality bonding time, and it’s one that can last a lifetime.
10. It’s FUN: One of the best reasons to get your son or daughter involved with golf is that they’ll have an absolute ball. They’ll have the chance to learn new skills, both physical and mental, while making new friends in the process.
Get your kids involved in one of our camps to try it out.
Ask about one of our junior membership options which start at only 55 euro per year.
Phone our Office on 01-8640533.